We are back open for takeaways on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!
Due to the current circumstances and the overwhelming response, this is how Caffè Parma’s takeaway system will work:
- 1. Orders will only be taken via telephone. Please call 0141 3343811 to place your order from 2:00pm and the last order will be taken at 5:00pm.
- 2. Payment will be taken over the phone at the same time your order is placed.
- 3. To avoid waiting and congestion you will be given a time slot to collect your takeaway (we will try and accommodate the time you desire).
- 4. Upon arrival, please park in the loading bay outside of the restaurant, come to the front door and give your name to collect your order.
- 5. Please stick to your allocated time to avoid confusion and congestion.
- 6. Finally, buon appetito e a presto!
Italian flair and passion in Glasgow's West End.